Outsourcing is kind of a dirty word, but it can be effective for business. We are a team of Americans living overseas, giving you the same quality work but at a lower rate.
Pros of outsourcing your design and development projects:
- Make more money. The more you output, the more you make. When your development team is too busy, we can help your web projects get done quickly and efficiently.
- We’re experienced designers. There is no training with us – just give us the brief and we’ll check-in with deliverables. We have over 10 years of combined experience launching dozens (if not hundreds) of websites for all kinds of industries.
- We’re flexible. We may be on a reverse sleeping schedule, but we rarely sleep. We can join your meetings & stand-ups on your schedule.
- We hit your deadlines. We have no shame, so we ask the stupid questions that get us closer to the desired results.
- Low risk. No hiring process, no 401ks, no extra desk or extra eaten granola bars. We join your team without ever stepping into your office.
- Your team stays focused. We know things get dropped when you get too busy. Keep your team focused on their much needed tasks and hand off the rest to us, knowing you can still meet all of your clients’ expectations.
Cons of outsourcing:
- Time travel is hard. There is a time difference. Sometimes it works in our advantage. Sometimes it doesn’t. Because we recognize how important it is to be fast and responsive, we always try to overlap a few hours with your work day so we can sync up on projects and daily tasks.
- Communication can be a challenge. But we work hard to bridge that nasty gap. We join your project management systems, your time/budget tracking software and send weekly updates about the progress made, challenges met, where we need help or answers.
Don’t think of us as just an overseas development team – We want to be your design and development team that just happens to be overseas. Our team has over 10 years combined of web design and development experience, including having worked as a Creative Director in a past life. Our goal is to make development smooth and headache free. Contact us today to see if we are a good fit for you.