Want to improve your design or development skills and work in a creative office? We are accepting applications for interns interested in graphic design, web development, and digital strategy. This is a 3-month paid internship in our office in Renon. We are only accepting 2 interns at a time. You will need to go through an application and interview process to be accepted. While this is a paid internship, you will need to provide your own computer.
Digital Design Internship:
Work directly with the Creative Director (and design team) and get experience in creating graphics for real clients.
- Create new graphics, banners, infographics, t-shirt designs, etc
- Learn how to make moodboards and stylescapes for a brand
- Learn about and create Style Guides
- Learn how to do User Persona research
- How to prepare files for web
- How to improve your portfolio
- Basic HTML and CSS practice
Requirements: Must have a portfolio we can review. Must show skill in typography, hierarchy, alignment, color palettes, and basic design. Ability to communicate clearly and work within a team.
Work alongside our development team, learning how to troubleshoot bugs, create beautiful CSS and build interesting apps. You will learn and work on:
- Maintaining various WordPress websites (how to improve the speed, security, etc)
- Testing and creating semantic HTML code
- Building simple WordPress websites with Elementor
- Creating reusable CSS code
- Making existing pages more responsive
- Working in backend technologies like Laravel,
- Learning how to use GIT
Requirements: Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS. Understanding responsive design and how to build for it. Ability to communicate clearly and work within a team.
How to apply
Send your CV and a portfolio (required) to [email protected]
Let us know what you hope to learn and why you want to work with us. We are excited to meet you!